I love naffnang

Friday, May 9, 2014

x S P R I N G x

Fake candid shot again. Thanks to my lovely photographer hehehe. but the flowers are so beaitiful <3 <3 
Hello spring. 
Time flies. I'm going to say goodbye to this beautiful country soon. 
Feeling sad but happy at the same time. lol  
B'cuz my parents are coming soon. 

Btw,I'm still looking for a job. Sigh. Gonna face the reality soon. 
No more books, no more fun, no more skipping class. Guess what, I'm gonna miss my student life when I start working. 
What to do. This is life, isn't it? 

I always think about my future.
What does future means to you? 
Thinking of what will happen in the next 5 or 10 years.
manager? director? a entrepreneur? or a housewife? lol 

Read back my blog and pictures.
I think I've changed, quite a lot. 
I'm no longer that little childish girl with the childish mind
We both turned 22 and our relationship becomes stronger year by year. *touch wood*
I wish our relationship can maintain like this forever. 
I appreciate every moment with him.
Another fake candid shot. love the view

This is just a ransom post because I'm too free nowadays lol
Photos edited through vscocam app.

See ya! Ciao
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment