I love naffnang

Monday, September 15, 2014

Working life




Hi bloggie long time no see. 
Yes, I start working now as a corporate trainee in shangri la hotel. 
Many working staffs there said me and my friend, Chloe are lucky because we got chosen as CT. 
Yes, indeed we are lucky and I appreciate what I have now. 
Although this CT Program is not easy, we have to go to every department, even engineering, but I have to say that, not everyone have this opportunity get this job. But at least, once I finish this program; I will be promoted to another position, but it's still early to say that.So yea, I will learn as much as I could in this one and the half year. 
They said: working in shangri la is not easy, before that I don't understand why they said that but now I know already ><
However, I will stay positive and humble. And one day, I will make you proud, mum and dad. 


No comments:

Post a Comment