I love naffnang

Thursday, July 28, 2011

the difference

Let me tell you what's the difference between a normal guy and a 'special' guy !

G:girl   S:Special guy

Girl : Will you throw away the baby giraffe after i leave?(Normal guy will say no,i will keep it forever)
Special guy: Yes,i will dump it into rubbish bin.
Girl : WHY?!
S: I'm warning you don't leave me!
G: lolx =.=

G: Do you miss me?(Normal guy will say i miss u badly)
S: No!
G:Why?
S:Cause i can see u everyday in my dream.
G: ....

G:Faster say 'I love you' (Normal guy will just say it)
S: O.o Don't want!
G: FASTER!
S: I adore you
G: lolx=.=

G: Will you lie to me? ( Normal guy will just say Never)
S: Yes!
G: What is that?
S: Lie you that i never miss you.
G: Speechless...but it's quite sweet.

G: Miss me mar?(Normal guy say miss you a lot)
S: Hmmm...miss A BIT lol !!

S:I'm not your husband 
G:Why say that?
S: 'cause I'm your hubby
G:Speechless...

S: I love you and others! (Normal guys say you r my only love)
G: What? Who else?!
S: You and my family
G: =)

G:Will you love me forever? ( Normal guy say of course)
S: Don't be childish.There is no forever in this world.
G: :(
S: I can't promise i will love you forever,but i will love you until the days end.
G: <3

G: I'm going to boarding soon.Bye.( Normal guy say take care baby,i will miss you)
S:Yes,Bye!I'm free! take care yourselves there.If din't come back safely,u will see me in the relationship with  other
G: =.=

G: Hello.I'm back (Normal guy say welcome back baby)
S: Haiz...no freedom again..
G: ==///

These are the conversations between me n him.Now you know how 'special' he is. So cool ( *___*)
There are still got lots of things that make me speechless and zadao.I can't mention it all.hahax.

But sometimes it's kinda cute ! hahaha...

Maybe u had forgotten,but for me,it will always in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment