I love naffnang

Monday, July 4, 2011

Hi July :)

Finally came back from taiwan.
1 weeks holiday is seriously not enought for me.
I still got lots of things haven done yet.
Clear all the dirty stuffs are really pissed me off!
My room is messy until idk how to describe.. Lmao~

This is why we love Taiwan! haha

Another problem is,my tallie like to make me angry recently.
His email make me speechless .lolx.
" I really do miss you abit'' Why cant change the 'Abit' to 'Alot' ler?
But yesterday u  made me happy because of some words.
It's a simple sentence but it makes me happy for a whole night.'cause u seldom say this to me.
No choice,i got a ego boyfie -.- haha!

How are you there,baby giraffe? <3




Can i have this? I need to save money start from now to own this x.X


 

愛真的需要勇氣來面對流言蜚語
只要你一個眼神肯定
我愛你的意義(我的愛就有意義)
我們都需要勇氣
去相信會在一起人潮擁擠我能感覺你
放在我手心裡你的真心

No comments:

Post a Comment