I love naffnang

Friday, July 22, 2011

It's friday and tomorrow is weekend!

Weekend is coming again.
There are some feelings that hardly to describe
and the feeling will never ever disappear.

And the reason is..
He used to wait me at Sg.Pinang there.
Wait me finish working..
I miss his smiley face when he walked toward me.
I miss the moment he hugged me tightly in the lift.
I miss the way he perli me but actually he was worry about me.
I miss his face expression when i touched his nose :p (he hate ppl touch his nose)
I miss we walked together to sg pinang to have our dinner.
I miss the way he ignored me,when he was busy doing assignment beside me.haha
I miss the way he blamed me when he was playing com games with friends and he lose.
I miss the way he blamed me when he skipped his class 'cause of me
I miss his eyes,staring at me in the night and tell me something softly.
I miss he carried me on his back and walked around
I miss his angry voice when i made him angry.
I miss his shy face when apologize to me.
I miss his jealous face and straight said bye bye to me
I miss everything about him.

小姐脾气我会改 你的大男人脾气也要改点 公平吧 :P 
I don't want to quarrel with you again.

Okay,stop here! Someone's gonna complain geli again! hahax 
你这口是心非的大笨蛋!




No comments:

Post a Comment